"To make a baby the parents are playing poker. Follow me here?
When a win, God sends the X and Y, XX for females, XY for males, it is clear?
But my female X's over the trash and instead got a Y, scientific error. But God will fix everything. I will send my X and we could get married. "
Ludo is pure, always says what he thinks. He wants to marry his best friend, and it is believed a baby-girl.
But inevitably his being so clear it is set to be excluded at school, they will set the therapy, the difficulties in the family will always be bigger.
The father can not understand, is abrupt and raises his voice, his mother and grandmother instead become strong, try to stay close and to understand it. But it is not easy.
I personally felt like the whole film to tighten Ludo, I was touched and I cried. For spontaneity, for his frailty, and how she suffers.
This film won the Belgian Grand Prix at the International Film Festival Karlovy Vary the 1997 , the 1998 Golden Globe for best foreign film, Swann the gold for Best Film Festival of Cabourg 1997. I do not I ever heard, I looked intrigued by the plot and I was really impressed. Now you had better stop crying, it should be.
0 comments:
Post a Comment